Black Refill Ink- Office Depot
Harmful if swallowed
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye damage
Suspected of causing genetic defects
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Wash skin thoroughly after handling
Avoid release to the environment
Wear personal protective equipment as required
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Rinse continuously with water or several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
1480 Gould Drive
Cookville , TN 35806
Town of Marana